Many routing points/ports have different names in different regions, countries, languages, etc. Some also have widely used nicknames and more official spellings. The Dataloy Distance Table allows for searches using different spellings, names and unique codes.
- Spelling: Hong Kong - Hongkong
- Referenced using short name: Rotterdam - Rdam
- Referenced using special character: Tromso - Tromsø
ALL official Dataloy routing point/port names are in the standard latin alphabet, alternative spellings can contain local/special characters.
To Search for/Add a Routing Point/Port Using Alternative Spelling/Characters
- Search for the routing point/port in the Search field.
- A drop-down list will open displaying the search results for the routing piont/port.
Note: The official Dataloy port name will display in parenthesis on alternative names.